"Drawing a manga coloring pages is not a difficult lesson as Mathematics or Physics, Drawing manga is the art which can be studied with easy, if you know the way! OK we start now"
- The first step began looking for a comic book reference to be drawn, for example: draw existing images easier than to create their image.
- Before we start drawing pictures prepared of equipment such blank paper, pencils and erasers. Well .. when everything is ready lets begin.
- Draw the face of your favorite comic book characters does it slowly. I recommend that draw easy comic pictures like Doraemon or Sincan.
- Draw slowly ... and do not have to worry if the picture is not similar to the comic, we just star learning to draw now.
- Try drawing faces in each comic until finish. Draw a comic character's face repeatedly so that similar to the comic.
- Then drawing a comic character without having to look at a comic book. The resulting image may not resemble the original, but most of you already know the special features on the comic image.
- Draw the face of these figures in different positions, such as a picture from the side or front. Do this over and over again, and then drawing a comic character without having to look at a comic book.
- For the record, do not always move to draw another comic character, because it will ruin your concentration in drawing.
- If you are able to draw a face without having to look at a comic book. Next try to change the comic facial expressions, such as facial expression images like angry, sad or happy.
- Follow the step by step points are above.
If you want this character be a coloring page, so you do not need to colored it. But, if you want a full character, you must coloring your work carefully.